[CentOS-docs] [CentOS Wiki] Update of "HowTos/SELinux" by kirkbocek

Thu Nov 8 22:47:25 UTC 2012
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

On 08.11.2012 17:47, Ned Slider wrote:

> This doc was written for CentOS 5. There are large differences between
> CentOS 5 and 6. This is one of them. The policycoreutils-python package
> doesn't exist on CentOS 5 and semanage is indeed provided by
> policycoreutils.
>
> I've asked before and I'll say it again - we need a policy for dealing
> with documentation changes between 5 and 6.

So the same as with 4 and 5: I still am all for "CentOS 5" and "CentOS
6" sections in documentation, where things differ and do that directly
on the page. Now this might mean that we have two completely different
versions of a page, if the difference is too big. IMHO.

OTOH upstream's documentation has grown quite a bit from the "5" days,
so a few things we have on the wiki are now documented in the official
documentation.

Regards,

Ralph