[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script

Sun Sep 2 16:24:30 UTC 2012
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Hi,

Could any of you help me to localize the `centos-art.sh' script into
different languages? The infrastructure for doing it is already in place
and quite automated. All we need is that you translate strings from
English to your own language in an interface like the following:

#: trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Render/Svg/svg.sh:54
msgid "Saved as"
msgstr ""

In this interface, `msgid' contains the English message we need to
translate and `msgstr` is where you put your translation. The line
beginning with # is a comment specifying the location of the English
string you are translating.

Thank you very much.

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>