[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:10:15 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 02:05 AM, christoph.galuschka at chello.at wrote:

> So last question for the time being: Do you also have the command line available
> to push changes via svn?

Presently, as far as I know, the script is available for checking out
working copies only. The script is in the same situation of
translations: in order for someone to commit changes to it, the
interested person must show what exactly is interested to contribute in,
register a subversion account in the central repository and request
commit permission to repository administrators in the list.

Were you able of doing a any German translation through centos-art.sh
script?

Best regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>