[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:11:21 UTC 2012

On 09/09/2012 05:31 AM, Christoph Galuschka wrote:

> I basically get the same result as Akemi. Running centos-art.sh with -v
> option:
> Lots of lines like
> grep '^function ' ${FILE} | cut -d' ' -f2)

Could you check the trunk/Scripts/Bash/Functions/Commons/init.sh script
in your workstation as well, and compare it with the one I posted in the
previous mail? Can you see any wrong in it?

> Just to add: I'm running this on 6.3. Would you prefer a run/test on 5.8?

I think doing such a test would be very good. Go ahead and report please.

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>