[CentOS-docs] Link change request

Mon Sep 3 18:17:17 UTC 2012

On 08/30/2012 11:04 AM, Timothy Lee wrote:
>> I don't know if my request is possible or not,and I will continue my
>> contribution if my request is declined.
> The zh convention is used by moinmoin for Simplified Chinese, I believe.

that is my understanding as well, the default moin hander uses 'zh' -
however, the best thing to do for this would be to stick with whatever
the iso convention for the language definition is : a brief look on
wikipedia seems to indicate 'zh' would be right, but wikipedia is no
real source of truth. The Chinese language specific pages on the iso
site seem to be in Chinese itself!

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax