[CentOS-docs] following the artwork thread, there appears to be an error at step 4.2 of the wiki article

Thu Sep 13 23:11:24 UTC 2012
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On 09/10/2012 01:22 PM, R P Herrold wrote:
> To download your working copy execute the following command:
>
> svn co https://projects.centos.org/svn/artwork ~/
>
> This command will create your working copy inside your home
> directory, specifically in a directory named artwork.
>
> --------------------
> quote ends
>
> This appears to build a CO at the CWD, and not in a created
> sub-directory called ./artwork/ as the outline states

That's depends on your bash interpreter understanding of `~/'
construction. In my workstation (bash-3.2-32.el5) it expands to
`${HOME}'. So if your user name is john, the `artwork' directory would
be `/home/john/artwork'.

If you don't create the `artwork' directory by using mkdir, subversion
will do it for you.

> Perhaps it should read:
>
>   	cd
>   	mkdir artwork
>   	svn co https://projects.centos.org/svn/artwork \
>   		~/artwork

This works too, but you need to type more.

> so that step 4.3 is correct ??
>
> [artwork at vm178231203 ~]$ cd
> [artwork at vm178231203 ~]$ pwd
> /home/artwork
> [artwork at vm178231203 ~]$ ls -al
>   	~/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/centos-art.sh
> -rwxrwxr-x. 1 artwork artwork 2772 Sep 10 17:18
>   	/home/artwork/artwork/trunk/Scripts/Bash/centos-art.sh
> [artwork at vm178231203 ~]$

There should not be such `/home/artwork' path, at least you want to work
with such `artwork' user and put your working copy at
`/home/artwork/artwork' directory. Here `/home/artwork' would be your
home directory and `/home/artwork/artwork' your working copy of The
CentOS Artwork Repository.

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>