[CentOS-docs] Details on centos-art.sh required packages

Wed Sep 19 16:43:38 UTC 2012
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

On 09/18/2012 05:29 PM, R P Herrold wrote:
> 'remove' perhaps?

Yes, please.

> I lack the requested commit right to push the change into the
> svn.

I think you need to explicitly request it here. Did you already have an
account at https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork ?

> Is the need for (installation of) 'texinfo-tex' now
> present in the script or that documentation?

It is not present in the documentation, nor in the script, yet. However
it is a required package that must be installed in order for
texinfo_updateOutputFilePdf to work. I will include this package in
prepare_updatePackages, so it be installed/updated as part of the
preparation step carried on by centos-art.sh script.

The documentation doesn't mention anything about which packages must be
installed in the workstation, but this is something I would like to
include definitely there. If you could contribution a bit in that area
(or any other) would be great.

Thank you,

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>