[CentOS-docs] Translation of centos-art.sh script (Round 2)

Mon Sep 24 19:16:49 UTC 2012
Christoph Galuschka <christoph.galuschka at chello.at>

Am 23.09.2012 17:23, schrieb Alain Reguera Delgado:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to thank you for all the feedback provided in previous mails
> about the translation of centos-art.sh script. I would like to share
> that, based on your feedback, the centos-art.sh script was updated with
> the intention of removing the issues found.
>
> I would appreciate if you could realize another test for the script.
> Note that both the centos-art.sh script and the CentOS artwork
> repository were updated so a clean check out of it would be convenient
> before doing the test.
>
> As previously mentioned, the steps for testing the script are described
> in the http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork page.
>
> Russ, the texinfo-tex, gettext, vim-enhanced and sudo packages were
> already added to prepare functionality so they should be installed once
> the prepare functionality completes its duty.
>
> Best Regards,

Alain,

yes, now 'centos-art.sh prepare' does complete.
I than run 'centos-art.sh locale trunk/Scripts/Bash --update --edit
--dont-commit-changes' - this also finished, but I didn't find anything
at 'trunk/Locales/Scripts/Bash/${LANG}/' (in my case de_DE). Only es_ES
is there.

cheers
Christoph