[CentOS-docs] KVM article update

Scott Robbins

scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 8 17:28:50 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jun 08, 2013 at 03:44:07PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> On 8 June 2013 15:41, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 08, 2013 at 03:10:58PM +0200, Christoph Galuschka wrote:
> >

> >> Added. I hope in a way that is ok this way.
> >
> > Well, I tested it and it worked. :)  In addition, it has several links at
> > the end to the RH documentation.  (The link we have on the wiki was
> > probably good at one point, but no longer points to RHEL5 Virtualization
> > documents.
>
> Scott -- I have checked the ACL for that page and you do have edit
> rights . . . so perhaps you would like to make adjustments, in your
> own time?

Well, Christoph already did it.  (I was actually asking if anyone minded,
I had planned to do it myself, but Christoph was kind enough to save me the
trouble.)  I did, however, replace the older link for the RHEL5
virtualization guide, which nowadays just points to a general index page,
with a link to a PDF file on RH that is specificially a Virtualization
guide.  (Just now, after reading your email).  BTW, Christoph, I don't
think I said thank you in my last email, so...   Thank you.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6