[CentOS-docs] Fwd: Headless VNC Install Disk

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sun May 5 07:36:55 UTC 2013

On 05/05/2013 05:27 AM, Timothy Lee wrote:

> Anyone who can answer this question regarding the wiki page's content?

First of all, the questions are in no way related to the content of that
wiki page but are general CentOS installation questions.
Second, both his problems seem to be related to am image which is not
complete or correctly downloaded. At the very least Irwan should check
the checksum of the downloaded image.

As a side note: I always install CentOS on my HS20 blades exclusively by
using headless VNC ( triggered via PXE ). There are no issues that I
know of.

     Manuel