[CentOS-docs] Request to grant me Wiki edit rights

Guest, Simon

Simon.Guest at agresearch.co.nz
Sun May 19 20:50:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

Here's what the entry for agr-free should say, on this page:
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

agr-free [link to http://rpm.agresearch.co.nz/] is a repository of bioinformatics software for CentOS 6, x86_64 architecture only.  It is managed by AgResearch New Zealand and contains a large selection of bioinformatics packages and their dependencies as used by AgResearch scientists.  It is designed to be used in combination with EPEL.  Full details on the home page [link to http://rpm.agresearch.co.nz/].

Thanks in anticipation for putting this info up on your site.  If I need to change the description, I presume I just email updates to this list.

cheers,
Simon

sender immediately.