[CentOS-docs] Request permission for editting Simplified Chinese Frontpage

Ho Lee huanying2000a at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:50:01 UTC 2014

    My wiki username is HoLee .
    Now, the simplified chinese frontpage is maintained by TimothyLee.
    Because of his efforts ,the Traditional Chinese Frontpages and
Simplified Chinese Frontpages are created and maintained very well.
    I know that TimothyLee is from Taiwan,so the Simplified Chinese
Frontpage is translated from Traditional Chinese Frontpage
directly.So,there are some sentences is not smooth.And I want to help
TimothyLee edit it and make it better.
    Could I gain access to these Simplified Chinese Frontpage?
    Thanks!

    HoLee