[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Michael Beck eliteknipser at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:50:08 UTC 2014

Hi, thanks for the fast response.
I know I do can edit de/Frontpage and my userpage. It's not new for me.

But I can't create de/TipsAndTricks/NTFS
That's what I asked for in the first place and that's what I checked each time. A mistake.
Because...Well,... I tried other examples now. I can create de/About and de/HowTos/vpopmail but not de/TipsAndTricks/Xen for example. I may start with some of those in those sections. That's good. ;-) Then I apologize...up to 50% ... ;-D