[CentOS-docs] CentOS wiki Homepage editing permission request

Thu Dec 4 10:49:41 UTC 2014

On 26/11/14 23:25, CentOS-docs.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> Good bye.

We made a decision to require people to contribute content using
FirstnameLastname and asked people to be truthful about it since we take
content on wiki.centos.org very seriously, and thought that having a
clear community of people was more important than having text from
arbitary strings: and I still believe that its a ar better place to be
today.

If your choice in the matter is to stick with the arbitary string of
text, there are lots of places on/around the internet where you can
still contribute content and I encourage you to do so.

regards and thanks for stopping by

- KB

PS: you can still contribute via this list, make such a huge impact that
this entire equation needs reconsidering.

--
Karanbir Singh