[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Karol Babioch

karol at babioch.de
Tue Dec 9 19:22:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am 09.12.2014 um 20:12 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
> A home page now exists for you (it looks like I messed things up last
> time and Akemi has fixed it) and you should also be able to edit all
> pages under wiki.centos.org/de/

Thanks. May I also ask for access to the /en/ pages? Not that I'm
planning to improve it a lot, but I would like to fix typos and
references every now and then.

> Thinking about the error you have reported, I strongly suspect it is
> a result of the continuing existence of the deactivated account.

Probably, yes.

> I'm sure it is fixable but I will need to refer it back to either
> Ralph or Jim.

Ok. Let me know if you need any additional information or want me to
test something out.

Thanks for the fast reply, anyway.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch