[CentOS-docs] Fwd: [CentOS Wiki] Update of "HowTos/Custom Kernel" by AkemiYagi

Mon Dec 15 23:04:04 UTC 2014
PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com>

I know I'm new around here and this is probably a nitpick, but shouldn't
the name of this wiki article be "HowTos/CustomKernel", not "HowTos/Custom
Kernel"? That is, remove the blank space in the name?

Just looking for CentOS community practice guidance, thank you.