[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Tue Dec 9 19:12:30 UTC 2014
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 9 December 2014 at 19:01, Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 04.12.2014 um 17:50 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
>> Select it and then left-click on "Save".
>
> There is only an option to deactivate this account forever. Doesn't
> sound like it will be deleted, although it is probably good enough in my
> case.
>
> I've created another account following your naming scheme (KarolBabioch)
> and would like to ask for writing permissions as previously requested.
>
> Interestingly enough I can't change my password. Whenever trying to save
> any details on the user preferences site of my new account I get an
> error indicating that there is already an account with this email
> address. Is this fixable?
>
> Best regards,
> Karol Babioch

A home page now exists for you (it looks like I messed things up last
time and Akemi has fixed it) and you should also be able to edit all
pages under wiki.centos.org/de/

Thinking about the error you have reported, I strongly suspect it is a
result of the continuing existence of the deactivated account. I'm
sure it is fixable but I will need to refer it back to either Ralph or
Jim.

Alan.