[CentOS-docs] Request permission for editting Simplified Chinese Frontpage

Wed Dec 10 15:24:28 UTC 2014
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 10 December 2014 at 09:35, Timothy Lee <timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Alan
>
> On 12/10/2014 01:27 AM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
>>
>> On 9 December 2014 at 13:50, Ho Lee <huanying2000a at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>      My wiki username is HoLee .
>>>
>>>      Could I gain access to these Simplified Chinese Frontpage?
>>
>> I like the idea of having more than one person looking after a
>> particular language translation and your offer to assist with the
>> simplified Chinese pages is appreciated. Before giving you access to
>> those pages, I think we need to see how Timothy would like to arrange
>> things.
>>
>> Timothy -- Would you let us know what you think will be the best way
>> to proceed, please?
>
> It would be great if you can grant edit permissions of Simplified Chinese
> wiki pages to Ho Lee.  Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Timothy Lee

Assuming that I have made the correct adjustment (the /zh/ pages are
Simplifed Chinese and /zh-tw/ pages are Traditional Chinese), Ho Lee
should now be able to edit all of the Simplified Chinese wiki pages.

If there are any problems, please let me (or Akemi, Christoph or Trevor) know.

Alan.