[CentOS-docs] Fwd: [CentOS Wiki] Update of "HowTos/Custom Kernel" by AkemiYagi

Mon Dec 15 23:38:39 UTC 2014
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> On 15 December 2014 at 23:04, PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The following page has been changed by AkemiYagi:
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel?action=diff&rev2=179&rev1=178
>>
>> I know I'm new around here and this is probably a nitpick, but shouldn't the
>> name of this wiki article be "HowTos/CustomKernel", not "HowTos/Custom
>> Kernel"? That is, remove the blank space in the name?
>>
>> Just looking for CentOS community practice guidance, thank you.
>
> Look closely and you will see that the string is actually
> "HowTos/Custom_Kernel".
>
> Alan.

In addition to what Alan pointed out, I'd like to say that this
article has been cited/referenced/quoted in many places, in many
occasions. We'd rather not change the URL at this point.

Akemi