[CentOS-docs] Application for write permissions to CentOS wiki

Thu Dec 18 20:56:16 UTC 2014
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Karol Babioch <karol at babioch.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 04.12.2014 um 17:50 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
> > Select it and then left-click on "Save".
>
> There is only an option to deactivate this account forever. Doesn't
> sound like it will be deleted, although it is probably good enough in my
> case.
>
> I've created another account following your naming scheme (KarolBabioch)
> and would like to ask for writing permissions as previously requested.
>
> Interestingly enough I can't change my password. Whenever trying to save
> any details on the user preferences site of my new account I get an
> error indicating that there is already an account with this email
> address. Is this fixable?

Sorry that this had not been addressed for so long. Apparently an attempt
to delete your 'Karol Babioch' account by an admin was unsuccessful.

>From what you described, the fact that the old and the new account share
the same email address seems to be causing the problem. Therefore, the old
account's email has been changed to a 'dummy' one. This should make the
account "KarolBabioch" to be the only one associated with the registered
email address.

Could you please try logging onto KarolBabioch (no space) and see if all
now works?

Thanks,

Akemi