[CentOS-docs] new contributor

Wed Dec 31 16:48:39 UTC 2014
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Bourgeois Nicolas <nicolas at graour.com>
wrote:

> wiki nick : nicolasbourgeois
>
> Hi,
> As a daily Redhat and Centos administrator, I would like to contribute to
> the centos wiki.
> I would like to start by translating pages in French
>
> Regards
>
> Nicolas BOURGEOIS
>
> Thanks for your offer to contribute to the wiki. Could you create your
account by following the instructions described in the How to Contribute
section at:

http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute#head-42b3d8e26400a106851a61aebe5c2cca54dd79e5

"Create a login with a username in the format: *FirstnameLastname*. For
example, if your name is John Doe, the username to be created would be
*JohnDoe*. Other variations, such as johndoe, John Doe, John_Doe, John,
johnny123numbers, Mister Doe, JustSomeEditor etc. will not be accepted."

Then, I suggest you start "small" by translating, for example, the front
page and/of the release notes.

Let us know when you are ready with the username. One of the admin members
will take care of your 'old' account as well as setting up the permissions.

Akemi