[CentOS-docs] Intro and request to edit

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 15:40:57 UTC 2014

Hi, folks,

I'm Rich Bowen, and I work with the OSAS (Open Source and Standards)
group at Red Hat, as a community guy for OpenStack. In my other life,
I've been on the documentation team for the Apache httpd project for a
few years, so I like to think I can write coherently. ;-)

I'd like to request edit privs on the CentOS wiki. In particular, I
wanted to make edits to the page http://wiki.centos.org/Cloud which
mentioned OpenNebula but not OpenStack, CloudStack, or Eucalyptus. I was
also hoping to add some helpful links there to cloud images for AWS and
so on.

Hopefully I'll have other contributions that I can make over time, but
that was the impetus for my initial request for edit rights.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/