[CentOS-docs] Request for access to wiki

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 24 02:19:12 UTC 2014

On 01/23/2014 06:35 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to request access to the CentOS wiki for the purpose of
> adding CloudStack-related CentOS documentation.

Done, you should have edit rights to your homepage at /DavidNalley and
to the CloudStack rsource page at /Cloud/CloudStack

I've also added you to the Cloud Instance SIG page at :
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/CloudInstance

As we get the CloudInfra SIG bootstrapped, we can setup a CloudGroup and
just share a single ACL across all the Cloud specific areas.

--
Karanbir Singh