[CentOS-docs] Request for access to wiki

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Jan 26 20:57:43 UTC 2014

On 01/26/2014 08:44 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
>> Isnt the Editorial Group meant to address this specifically ?
>>
> In theory, yes.
>
> In practice we can't -- due to the problem of lack of privilege for
> editing ACL lines.

moin has cascading acl's - so we could have a setup where people with
aCL's on a page are able to add more acl's to that page itself and
sub-pages; Given enough people subscribed to all content changes ( the
editgroup ? ) that might be an easier way to solve the same problem (
and perhaps more predictable ).

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh