[CentOS-docs] Request for access to wiki

Paul Mansfield

paul-centos at mansfield.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 21:03:55 UTC 2014

> Historically, to get rights on the CentOS wiki, one had to
> have a:

given that getting people to write documentation at all requires a lot
of effort, putting so many impediments in their way doesn't make
sense.

I had a few things I wanted to add to the wiki, by the time I managed
to get a working login I'd mostly forgotten what it was and lost all
motivation.

Looking at the change log suggests the wiki isn't overloaded with
changes. Other distros seem to have much more thriving communities.
Maybe Centos simply doesn't feel the need?