[CentOS-docs] Resend: Request access to CentOS wiki

Tue Jan 7 18:35:34 UTC 2014
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Philip Jensen <phil_jensen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello, please refer to my earlier email below.
>
> Thanks
> Philip Jensen

I don't know why no one is responding to your offer to contribute to the
wiki. Usually it is Ralph (wiki master) that takes care of this type of
request. But if he is busy, some other CentOS devs should get to it. No
response from the admin side would discourage potential contributors like
yourself ... :-(

Anyway, you will probably be asked to present what you have written (or are
going to write) before it gets published.

Akemi, just a fellow contributor