[CentOS-docs] Resend: Request access to CentOS wiki

Wed Jan 8 00:00:06 UTC 2014
Philip Jensen <phil_jensen at yahoo.com>

Apologies to all for the mail-blast, having trouble with Yahoo!Mail. :-(

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 12:57, Philip Jensen <phil_jensen at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Alan

Thanks for your reply.  By viewing the page in "raw" mode I can see the acl isn't quite correct (ref: http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAccessControlLists#Syntax_.26_Usage).

It's not the top-most line on the page, and the format shouldn't have a colon after the #acl pragma:-
#acl: PhilipJensen:read,write,delete,revert,admin Default

I've compared this to yours which is as follows:-
#acl AlanBartlett:read,write,revert,delete,admin Default

Note the colon doesn't exist after the 'acl' pragma.

many thanks
Phil

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 12:28, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:

On 7 January 2014 23:19, Philip Jensen <phil_jensen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ralph
>
> Thanks for that.  Can you modify the permissions on my homepage so I can
> edit it?
>
> cheers
> Phil

Would you please try by logging out of the wiki, clearing your
browser's cache and then logging back in again.

I've taken a quick look and the acl seems to be correct.

Alan.