[CentOS-docs] CentOS-docs Digest, Vol 92, Issue 5

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jul 26 21:12:10 UTC 2014

On 07/26/2014 10:03 PM, 666threesixes666 wrote:
> I had a chat with DRBD/linbit, and gave reference to my extensive gentoo
> documentation.  I was hired, & given documents to review.  I intend to
> document, and detail install procedures, configuration file location,
> necessary configurations, etc.  Including but not limited to drbd,
> pacemaker, corosync, heartbeat, and clustering file systems.  They said
> centos is the primary distribution supported so as I go through their
> systems, and generate notes for repeatability, I would prefer to publish
> via wiki, and cross reference links to official documentation upstream.
> Would "not a bot suffice?"  -threesixes

sounds great. We try and implement a FirstnameLastname policy on the
wiki, if you setup a username with that format and using your real name,
we can get you setup with an edit area and expand as content grows;

w.r.t the cross references, ideally content on the wiki would be
complete in itself. Things like 'for more info look at : <url>' likely
works, but the page content should itself be complete.

thanks

--
Karanbir Singh