[CentOS-docs] Wiki contributor request - edit rights

Wed Jul 9 23:23:36 UTC 2014
Phil Wyett <philwyett at aura-tech-systems.co.uk>

Hi all,

My name is Phil Wyett (wiki user: PhilWyett).

Aims
====

At present I am starting to aiding in bug triage and where applicable I
would like to add content with regard bug reporting, triage and support
and also to where necessary correct errors on the wiki.

I would like to have and maintain my own personal page on the wiki. On
that page I will be able to offer personal and contact details. Over
time it will become a place where I can detail work in progress and work
planned in conjunction with other contributors.

Regards

Phil