[CentOS-docs] Contribute to wiki

Graham Williamson graham at williamsonsinc.id.au
Wed May 28 10:18:17 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 12:16 -0500, Jim Perrin wrote:

> On 05/24/2014 12:48 AM, Graham Williamson wrote:
> > Good afternoon,
>
> Seems I missed this email somehow. Apologies for the delay in responses.
No worries Jim, not a problem.

> > My username is GrahamWilliamson
> >
> > I would like to have access to the CentOS wiki.  I want to create
> > and add some initial content to the VoIP SIG.
> > http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup has a link to
> > http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Voip however I feel the
> > VoIP SIG page should actually be
> > http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/VoIP.
>

> Seems reasonable.
Great.

> > Also, I'd like to update the following documentation:
> > http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk
Add postgres database setup and refresh the page, dividing into 3
sections, cover common bits, CentOS 5 and then CentOS 6 specific
sections.

> > http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/SshTips
Show ssh key based authentication using the inbuilt ssh tools, useful
switches to debug, how to debug the server end.
> > http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/Server_Time
Add a warning about how using ntpdate can be very bad to other services
running.  How to on using ntpd for servers to keep time.

> Could you please outline a bit on the changes you'd like to make?
Sure, noted inline above for each one.