[CentOS-docs] Wiki-edit-request

Alan Bartlett

ajb at elrepo.org
Wed Nov 26 19:58:32 UTC 2014

On 26 November 2014 at 17:53, Ekkehard Pummer <ekkehard at pummer.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> actually I do match Alan's description, and I'm willing to help. (I'm
> from Austria) :)
>
> My name is Ekkehard Pummer/EkkehardPummer and I'd like to contribute
> to the wiki by translating pages from English to German and vice versa
> if needed.
>

> regards,
> Ekkehard

Hello Ekkehard,

Thank you for the offer. I do hope you realise the extent of the work
involved. ;-)

At the moment we are looking at the directory structure that the
German pages will use. Hopefully Akemi will respond when we have "got
it correct". In the meantime, I have created a home page for you and
(assuming I have set the acl correctly) perhaps you would like to make
use of that page for experimentation?

Alan.