[CentOS-docs] Wiki-edit-request

Alan Bartlett

ajb at elrepo.org
Thu Nov 27 14:35:02 UTC 2014

On 27 November 2014 at 08:20, Michael Beck <eliteknipser at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list.
> May I also get rights to edit my homepage and the German Frontpage (Last edited 2009") and create a DE version of TipsAndTricks/NTFS ? "
> I won't write thousands of new articles in German in no time, but some...over time.
>

> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Hello Michael,

A homepage has now been created for you [1]. Please make use of it to
"get a feel" for the wiki.

As previously mentioned to Ekkehard, Akemi will post with the details
once the structure of the German pages have been finalised.
(Essentially we^WAkemi requires the assistance of Ralph or Jim.)

Assuming I have set the acl correctly both Ekkehard and yourself
should now have edit rights to the German front page. [2]

Alan.

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/MichaelBeck
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/de/FrontPage