[CentOS-docs] Wiki-edit-request

Wed Nov 26 17:35:57 UTC 2014
Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org>

On 26 November 2014 at 17:28, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Christoph Galuschka
> <tigalch at tigalch.org> wrote:
>> Hi Alan,
>>
>> Am 26.11.2014 um 16:13 schrieb Alan Bartlett:
>>>
>>> On 26 November 2014 at 10:23, Michael Beck <eliteknipser at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> According to my very limited understanding of the German language, I
>>> see that the German page just links back to the English page.
>>
>> Very right indeed. Should we create an empty page? Also to my knowledge, I
>> thought we usually make TipsAndTricks/NTFS/German? or is that only for
>> certain pages (the release notes usually are with /German added).
>
> There is a FrontPage for /de/:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/de/FrontPage
>
> So the whole de/ tree can be created like http://wiki.centos.org/zh/
> for Chinese?
>
> Akemi

I see that Akemi has answered the questions that I was about to ask!

In all honesty, it is only the two Chinese sets of translated pages
that are kept fully up to date due to Timothy's hard work. I wonder if
there are any German speakers (if not German nationals) who would be
prepared to take on that (quite onerous) task?

Alan.