[CentOS-docs] CentOS 7 "compose" process

Steven Falco sfalco at imaginecommunications.com
Thu Oct 30 17:20:06 UTC 2014

I am looking for documentation on the CentOS 7 "compose" process,
specifically, the tools and scripts that generate the LiveOS
image contained on the DVDs, as well as whatever produces the
final DVD iso image files (mkisofs + isohybrid + ???).

I asked on the -devel list, and the suggestion was to use this
list instead.

As far as I can determine, Fedora does this via pungi, but I
am told that CentOS 7 does this differently.

Is anyone working on the documentation of the CentOS 7 build
process?  Is there a way I can help?

	Steve