[CentOS-docs] CentOS-docs Digest, Vol 95, Issue 2

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Oct 3 08:55:59 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 12:23:57AM -0400, 666threesixes666 wrote:
> On 10/03/2014 12:11 AM, centos-docs-request at centos.org wrote:
> i think the rate limiting section sucks too...  it should instead be
> suggesting sshguard which can ban multiple failed login attempts for
> variable amounts of time.  i have mine set to ban for a week.
> fail2ban can do the same for passwords but you can stream keys to
> it.  -666threesixes666

Please learn to trim your replies to this and other CentOS mailing
lists.  Three is no need whatsoever to include multiple hundreds
of lines of unnecessary text in your replies.

Thank you,

						John
--
I do not fear an army of lions, if they are led by a lamb.  I do fear an
army of sheep, if they are led by a lion.

-- Alexander the Great