[CentOS-docs] A request for help managing wiki permissions

Fri Oct 24 16:46:35 UTC 2014
Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org>

Long story short, the core team doesn't need to be in the business of
micro-managing wiki permissions. We've not been that good at it during
the best of times, and as the 6.6 build process is showing we've clearly
let some stuff slip without following up on it appropriately here.

What I'd propose is that 3-4 people who have been around the
distribution a while (perhaps John Dennison and some others) volunteer
to take over handling access to the wiki. This will be implemented as
soon as we have enough trusted people to make it happen.

If you're willing to participate and you're known to us, please
volunteer in this thread.

--
Jim Perrin