[CentOS-docs] A request for help managing wiki permissions

Akemi Yagi

amyagi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:27:22 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Jim Perrin <jperrin at centos.org> wrote:
> Long story short, the core team doesn't need to be in the business of
> micro-managing wiki permissions. We've not been that good at it during
> the best of times, and as the 6.6 build process is showing we've clearly
> let some stuff slip without following up on it appropriately here.
(snip)
> If you're willing to participate and you're known to us, please
> volunteer in this thread.

Some people may recall there was a proposal to have couple of heavy
wiki contributors do that kind of task. Alan Bartlett was one of them:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2014-February/005172.html

So, your call is now resurrecting that effort, which is quite welcome.
:) Of course I can help, too. Count me in.

Akemi