[CentOS-docs] Suggested additions to the wiki on the V6 to V7 upgrade page

Bert bertnz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 07:54:13 UTC 2014

Hi

I've reviewed and am performing some tests for the V6 to V7 preupgrade
assistant.  I have some suggestions for the wiki page.

I have started a google doc with some suggested additions. They will most
likely be added to as I discuss stuff with the dev mailing list.
Whoever is responsible for maintaining the upgrade guide page on the wiki,
could you give me some feedback please.

Here's a shared doc link.  Can copy/paste if Google Docs is too problematic.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YMmrhmT6NR2naBnAmR5B6a8Ay8Xv9-0ORp7m-nt8QPw/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Bert