[CentOS-docs] Testing Wiki migration - asking for testers

Wed Sep 3 12:35:26 UTC 2014
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>

On 03/09/14 14:27, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2014 at 02:19:09PM +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:

>>> My credentials that work on the CentOS wiki don't work on the testing one.
>>>

>> hmm, you're the first one to mention that issue, as other people were
>> able to log in, edit page, etc ...
>> from the log on wikitesting.c.o : "user ScottRobbins not found: /" :-)
>> Can you verify your credentials on wiki.centos.org please ?
>
> Sorry, I did that before sending the previous email, which is what I meant
> by "...that work on the CentOS wiki...".  I should have made that clearer.
> I haven't contributed to the wiki in quite awhile, but I am able to log
> into it.

hmm, something crossed my mind : have you see the the basic http auth
for the wiki  is centos:testing .. and then you have access to the
normal wiki (so you can there use your "ScottRobbins" user account) ...
Just wanted to be sure that we're indeed talking about wiki rejecting
your creds and not the apache basic auth :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab