[CentOS-docs] GSoC - Syncing docs between GitHub and CentOS's git repo

杨 垒 yltt1234512 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:28:36 UTC 2015

Hi Kunal!

Thanks for your reply! I think the official mirroring is a great method because of higher efficiency.

Another thing I am trying to solve is how to retrieve and store all the discussion / issue / PR on GitHub? These functions are great for a doc toolchain. However we shouldn’t rely on GitHub as a part of our project. My plan now is to use bugs.cents.org as a place to discuss about docs contributions. Or we can create a new site to track / discuss about the docs but it is a too huge job. Any ideas?

Regards,
Lei Yang