[CentOS-docs] GSoC - Syncing docs between GitHub and CentOS's git repo

Tue Apr 7 17:00:41 UTC 2015
Pete Travis <me at petetravis.com>

On Apr 7, 2015 9:28 AM, "杨 垒" <yltt1234512 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kunal!
>
> Thanks for your reply! I think the official mirroring is a great method
because of higher efficiency.

> Another thing I am trying to solve is how to retrieve and store all the
discussion / issue / PR on GitHub? These functions are great for a doc
toolchain. However we shouldn’t rely on GitHub as a part of our project. My
plan now is to use bugs.cents.org as a place to discuss about docs
contributions. Or we can create a new site to track / discuss about the
docs but it is a too huge job. Any ideas?

> Regards,
> Lei Yang

I've found bugzilla to be great for tracking actual flaws in the product,
but not great for internal discussion and process tracking.  Lists or Trac
can be better, respectively.  I'm also keeping a close eye on pagure,
http://blog.pingoured.fr/index.php?post/2015/03/25/Progit-is-dead%2C-long-live-pagure

--Pete