[CentOS-docs] the seven.c.o blog and twitter

Mon Aug 3 19:34:20 UTC 2015
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>

On 07/29/2015 12:59 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> wondering if we should setup a twitter account for seven.centos.org and
> have it linked into the blog code to auto tweet on new posts ? There is
> a lot of great content on the blog now, and I suspect its not getting a
> lot of air time.
>
> Could we do something similar for the centos facebook groups as well ?

I don't think a separate account is the answer here - it should go to
@centos. It takes time to build up a reasonable following, the @centos
account has that following + it should be used for this sort of thing.

(Also, shouldn't this go on centos-promo? Seems a promo topic...)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS