[CentOS-docs] Working Documentation Toolchain [GSoC]

Lei Yang

yltt1234512 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:11:43 UTC 2015

Hi Dougal,

Thank you very much for testing and helping us find bugs!

About the account created on Pagure, it is created by the tool. Pagure uses this mechanism that if a user is not registered yet, it will create the account using the username, the full name and the email address, but without a password. So if you would like to access the account, you may need to go through a “lost password” procedure. And in this case of pagure.io, as it uses Fedora Account System (FAS), you may need to create a corresponding FAS account here (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new)

Also, a quick update about the bug you are experiencing, I checked the server log and found that the program encountered no error. Also, as your account on Pagure has been successfully created, I guess that pagure.io has accepted the API call but somehow didn’t created the issue. I will post new update about this bug here :)

Best regards,
Lei