[CentOS-docs] Working Documentation Toolchain [GSoC]

Tue Aug 4 16:11:43 UTC 2015
Lei Yang <yltt1234512 at gmail.com>

Hi Dougal,

Thank you very much for testing and helping us find bugs!

About the account created on Pagure, it is created by the tool. Pagure uses this mechanism that if a user is not registered yet, it will create the account using the username, the full name and the email address, but without a password. So if you would like to access the account, you may need to go through a “lost password” procedure. And in this case of pagure.io, as it uses Fedora Account System (FAS), you may need to create a corresponding FAS account here (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new)

Also, a quick update about the bug you are experiencing, I checked the server log and found that the program encountered no error. Also, as your account on Pagure has been successfully created, I guess that pagure.io has accepted the API call but somehow didn’t created the issue. I will post new update about this bug here :)

Best regards,
Lei