[CentOS-docs] http://www.centos.org/ Help menu anchor

Jim Perrin jperrin at centos.org
Mon Jan 5 21:14:02 UTC 2015

On 01/05/2015 10:21 AM, PatrickD Garvey wrote:

> I was wondering, should I be filling a bug report for these typos?

You can if you'd like, as it's a bit easier for me to track long-term. I
have several things in the air at any one time, so I tend to be a bit
distracted and might overlook it.

I'm working toward converting the current site from a nanoc based static
generator to using middleman. Once this is done, I'm planning to open
the git repo for public cloning, so in the future you'd be able to
simply submit a patch/pull request.

If you're good with ruby, and some of the more 'hipster' static site
languages (sass, haml, etc), I could certainly use a hand.

--
Jim Perrin