[CentOS-docs] Pull Request wiki.c.o/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Tom Sorensen tsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 23:49:09 UTC 2015

KB -- I made those changes several months ago (Sep/Oct I believe), with
discussion in IRC. This was after a spate of people in the main channel
having issues with Atomic (there's a name that's going to end up causing
problems...) and the continued use of RPMForge/RepoForge, with no
indication that they're really really bad. As well as the recognition of
the reality that there are a very few repos that are frequently recommended
(and, in the case of EPEL, now easily enabled in CentOS).

I don't believe I discussed it on this list, which is entirely my fault,
but there were some revisions afterwards by others in the community to help
do cleanup as well.