[CentOS-docs] new contributor

Christoph Galuschka

tigalch at tigalch.org
Fri Jan 2 16:52:51 UTC 2015

Am 02.01.2015 um 17:47 schrieb PatrickD Garvey:
> On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Christoph Galuschka <tigalch at tigalch.org
> <mailto:tigalch at tigalch.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Am 02.01.2015 um 17:29 schrieb PatrickD Garvey:
>
>         Are you saying the ReleaseNotes/CentOS7/German are not a complete
>         translation of  ReleaseNotes/CentOS7?
>
>     nope, not at all. But there is not as much content in german in the
>     wiki as i.e. there is for zh or zh-tw. The RN-translations are complete.
>

> Let me see if I am understanding correctly.
>
> Are you saying that all the planned translations into German have been
> made? Thus, it is OK that they are hung off the back of the individual
> pages rather than put into a /de/ tree?

I've taken it up to do the RN-translations into German. Yes, those are
done :) Currently I don't have more pages in mind, but that could
change. At the time I started translating the RN, they where located at
.../German. So I continued with that setup.

Maybe someone with more language insight can give a better answer into
the /de/ or .../German question (or for any other language with a
similar setup.

cheers
Christoph

Christoph Galuschka