[CentOS-docs] Pull Request wiki.c.o/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jan 15 00:31:05 UTC 2015

On 14/01/15 23:38, PatrickD Garvey wrote:

> Please help us (me, especially) understand what we may be doing to the
> detriment of your use of CentOS and thereby avoid that negative
> result.

Lets flip this around - just going by your comments in the last few
days, it seems to me that you dont actually use CentOS Linux at all and
are largely unaware of how this ecosystem works.

so, from your point of view, as a user - what is it that you use CentOS
and what sort of roles do you deploy it in ?

--
Karanbir Singh