[CentOS-docs] Pull Request wiki.c.o/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Mon Jan 5 17:35:53 UTC 2015
PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> On 5 January 2015 at 16:34, PatrickD Garvey <patrickdgarveyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could someone please replace the contents of
>> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories
>> with the contents of
>> http://wiki.centos.org/PatrickDGarvey/AdditionalResources/Repositories ?
>>
>> I believe I have removed as much of the link rot on that page as I am capable.
>> If someone believes the links I have provided are not appropriate for
>> the purposes of the article, please let me know. I'm still in the
>> process of learning and will be glad to share the improved knowledge
>> of any others.
>
> Done. And assuming I have not made any mistake with the acl, you
> should now be capable of editing that page directly.
>
> Alan.

After I logged on, the page displayed the Edit options. I was able to
make a bad edit, display a Preview, and Cancel that edit. I think that
indicates we have what we intended.

Thank you,
PatrickD