[CentOS-docs] Contributing to the CentOS wiki

Daniel Farrell dfarrell at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 23:23:07 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I'd like to contribute to the CentOS wiki. Per these docs[0], I
should email this list with the following information.

Username: DanielFarrell
Contribution subject: Update CBS Koji Poodle patch docs
Contribution location: http://goo.gl/7Oe9QO (CBS HOWTO#Quickstart)

I'd like to make the docs related to patching Koji for the Poodle
exploit[1] generally more clear. For example, it's worth noting the
commit (5b5b7d95) that will need to be included in a release for
the patch step to become unnecessary. I'd also note that that 1.9.0
(the latest release, March 2014) doesn't include the fix. Finally, I'd
document how to build a patched version of Koji.

Per the suggestion in [0], I'd also like to request for a member of
the admin group to create my homepage[2].

[0]: http://goo.gl/dzq0yU (CentOS wiki contribution docs)
[1]: http://goo.gl/7Oe9QO (Contribution location, CBS HOWTO#Quickstart)
[2]: http://wiki.centos.org/DanielFarrell

Thank you for your time and contributions,

Daniel Farrell
Software Engineer, Red Hat SDN Team
https://twitter.com/dfarrell07